Thank you for your interest in the services and products of Koronka Pension. For us, given your special relationship with you, it is particularly important to ensure the protection of the personal data you provide us with. Similarly, the privacy of your personal data is extremely important to us.
Who we are?
Pension Koronka, an organized and functioning company in accordance with Romanian law, Address: E60 397 H, Corunca, Târgu Mureș 547367, Phone: 0749 042 222, with the entry into force of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as of 25 May 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as subsequently amended and supplemented, administers and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide to us in order to conduct business in the hotel accommodation and catering services sector.
The purpose of these measures is to establish the responsibilities of Koronka Pension's employees in order to fulfill their obligations regarding the guarantee and protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the right to privacy, regarding the processing of personal data. The purpose of data collection and processing is for the provision of hotel and tourism services in the tourist reception facilities and for the provision of public catering services at all locations where the company has open points of work.
The purpose of data collection is to ensure the access and protection of tourists in the reception facilities, and to provide public catering services.
What data are we processing?
In order to deliver the required goods and services, confirm the order, inform you about the status of the order, provide answers to the complaints placed and the services offered, as well as to carry out commercial activities, promotion of goods and services, marketing, advertising, development , market research, statistics, sales monitoring and customer buying behavior, administrative and media activities, you agree to entrust us with the following personal data: name, surname, cnp, home address, e- mail, phone number. Please do not provide us with any personal data other than what is strictly necessary for the purpose stated in this policy.
What is the purpose and legal basis of the processing?
Personal data provided with your consent is and will only be collected and processed by us for the purposes that we will set forth below.
Please note that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent in this respect, according to art. 6 par. (1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation (s). The situations in which Pension Koronka will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which this data will be processed are as follows:
- The purpose of processing your personal data when subscribing to events organized by Koronka Pension is to send the ticket to the event, to allow access to the event, based on recorded data, to communicate event-related information, to inform about events similar to the one you signed up for, in the future, and billing for counter-cost events;
- The purpose of processing your personal data in this case is to inform you about our products and services and the events organized by us.
- When posting comments or questions on the facebook platform, remember your name and any data provided in that comment / message for further notice regarding our services, products or events.
- Data collected can be processed for legitimate interest purposes to create statistics that allow us to develop new products, make adjustments, make better business decisions, or meet the expectations of customers or potential customers at the highest standards.
Who has access to your data?
We inform you that for efficient collaboration with you both through the email and the facebook social network, only your employees, delegates from inside the company, have access to your data. The categories of services and personal data used are as follows:
- SMTP services (email communication) - email address;
- Newsletter services - email address, first name, first name, phone number;
- Billing Services - Name, Surname, CNP, E-mail address, Phone number, Address;
- Courier / postal services - name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- SMS sending services - telephone number;
- Online payment processing services - name, first name, e-mail address, phone number, address;
- Comments services - name, surname, e-mail, phone number;
- Accounting services - name, surname, address, CNP;
- Legal services - name, surname, address, CNP;
How long is your data stored?
Personal data provided by you will be processed during the course of your contractual relationship with you as well as subsequently for a reasonable period of time which may not be less than the general limitation period.
What are your rights?
As a person you have the following rights:
- right of access to data: - You have the right to obtain from the Pension Koronka a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not, as well as access to the data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are subject to processing; for any other children requested by you, Pension Koronka may charge a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs; if you enter the request in electronic format and unless you request another format, the information will be provided to you in an electronic format that is currently used;
- the right to rectification - you have the right to obtain Koronka's rectification of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete; Koronka Pension will communicate to each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any rectification thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients if you so request ;
- the right to delete the data - You have the right to obtain from Koronka Pension personal data concerning you without undue delay and Pension Koronka has the obligation to delete the data when: (i) personal data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) You withdraw your consent on the basis of which processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for processing; (iii) you oppose your processing and there are no legitimate reasons as to the processing; (iv) personal data has been processed unlawfully; (v) personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under the law of the Union or the Romanian legislation of Pension Koronka; Pension Koronka will notify any recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed of any erasure, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients if you so request ;
- the right to restrict the processing - You have the right to obtain from the Pension Koronka Restriction on processing if you are in one of the following situations: (i) You dispute the accuracy of the data for the period that Koronka Pension allows him to verify the accuracy of the data; (ii) the processing is illegal, and you are opposed to deleting your personal data, instead requesting restrictions on their use; (iii) Pension Koronka no longer requires personal data for processing, but you ask for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or (iv) you have opposed the processing for the length of time that it is ascertained whether the legitimate rights of Koronka Pension override your rights; Pension Koronka will communicate to each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients if you so request ;
- the right to data portability - You have the right to receive your personal data as provided to Koronka Pension in a structured format that is currently used and can be read automatically and to transmit this data to another operator in certain conditions; in exercising this right, you are entitled to transfer personal data from Koronka Pension to another operator when technically feasible;
- the right to opposition - you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
- the right to lodge a complaint in front of the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of personal data processing by Koronka Pension on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
How do you access your data?
For any questions or requests relating to personal data you have submitted to us, including the exercise of your rights as mentioned in the previous section, you may contact us at: E60 397H, Corunca, Târgu Mureş 547367 - Mureş
Pension Koronka will provide you with the requested information in electronic format whenever possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken in your exercise of the above rights, are provided free of charge by Koronka Pension. However, if your claims are unfounded or excessive, especially because of their repetitive nature, Pension Koronka can:
(i) either charge a fee, taking into account administrative costs for the provision of information or communication or for taking the required measures;
(ii) refuse to comply with the request.